Terms and Conditions
In these General Terms and Conditions for use of the Kruger Power Website "we", "our" and "us" means Kruger trading as Kruger Power and "our website" means the URL www.krugerpower.com.au and "you" and "your" means you, the customer.
E-mails and Other Online Communications
When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By using the website, we and you consent to receiving communications electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. We and you agree that all electronic communications between us of agreements, notices, disclosures or other information satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Kruger Power' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our ABN is 71 630 287 820. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Kruger Power reserve the right to cancel and refund orders we believe are fraudulent at any time.
- Onsite promotions and discounts are subject to change at any time and are only applicable to online transactions.
- Discounts codes cannot be used in conjunction with store credit or any other discount codes.
- Discount Codes for new email subscribers are valid for 30 days after the date of subscription.
- Promotions may have a minimum product spend. The minimum product spend refers to the product value and does not include product shipping costs. The minimum amount to redeem the discount/coupon code must be met to apply the discount.
- Discount codes are for 1 use per customer. Kruger Power reserves the right to cancel orders believed to be from the same persona redeeming multiple discount codes.
- Promotional discounts and offers cannot be redeemed after the online transaction have been processed.